Tuesday, November 8, 2011

1st Game Against My Bro

Yesterday after work I headed over to my parents house and played my first match against my bother.

He's using Dark Elves and every single model is calvary! LAME

It was learning lesson and turned out to be a very close game but in the end his hero and his unit of cold one knights tore through much of my army.

Some lessons that I learned from this game...

-Shoot the big stuff and don't sweat the small stuff! (I spent a lot of my shooting on the small Dark Rider units when I should've been going for his tougher units)

-Warmachines can pivot to shoot other directions. (I thought that pivoting counted as moving)

-Dwarf Warmachine units are stubborn and that = AWESOME!!!

But hey... I'm not complaining since this was our technical first game against each other and you need to make mistakes in order to learn from your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment