Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Fun

So, it's Friday here and I wanted to give a rundown of everything that I sorted out that pertains to the dwarf models that I had stowed away.

So here goes...

- 8 Slayers

- 9 Hammerers

- Bolt Thrower (new style)

- Bolt Thrower (old style)

- 2 Cannon (old style)

- Cannon (AOBR)

- Organ Gun (new style)

- 8 Miners (AOBR)

- 10 Thunderers (AOBR)

- 12 Warriors (AOBR)

- 12 Warriors (new style)

- 12 Longbeards (old style)

- Warriors w/ Great Weapons (old style)

- 20 Warriors (old style)

- 16 Thunderers (new style)

- 11 Quareller (old style)

- 1 Bugman model (using him as a Runelord / Runesmith)

- 1 Slayer (AOBR)

- 2 Heroes (1 AOBR)

- 1 Lord

So, there you go! Not bad for having them just lying around. Everything minus the characters equals about 2000 points without wargear. With the characters there's probably around 3000 points.

I'll be updating with pictures soon of my progress with my 500 point force.

No comments:

Post a Comment