Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Details Details Details

Work is coming along on my Dwarves. I'm afraid that I won't be able to meet my deadline though. I have 1 more week to finish up the unit of thunderers, Warriors and the two bolt throwers. I would be done if I didn't spend so much time on the details but you know what... I'm not worried about it. I'd much rather miss a painting deadline and have 2 really good looking units than to meet the deadline and have the whole 500 force painted up and looking like crap.


 (Unit of Warriors with shields and Unit of Thunderers)

(Thunderers) 

(Warriors with Shields)

I should be able to finish up the two core units which once finished will be the first full unit of models that I've finished in about 8 years! This makes me extremely happy and I look forward to the day when I can say "Damn... I'm done with these units!"

In the next few days I'll put into words what I want to do with the next 250 points of this force. I also haven't even played a game yet. I've been going to my local FLGS but it's been no help at all. I will try to go on Sunday and see again if I can pick up a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment